Being both originally from the USA and currently collecting Social Security, I’ve been wondering how the Economic Impact Payments will be handled for Social Security recipients that haven’t filed a tax return in the last couple of years. The IRS actually has a page chock full of information! Not only on the payment, but other considerations from the impact of the corona virus pandemic. Go ahead and give it a look! https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus.
A few more things to do while self-isolating. These are YouTube offerings related to México, and are people I routinely follow. Here’s my current list of YouTube pages:
- * 5 Mexican Guys – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj3fGtaLIkETf3Vu36L7IJw
- Cultura Mazatlán – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChK8DTXWqqNlZBv1pg_3cEA
- De Mi Rancho a Tu Cocina – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJjyyWFwUIOfKhb35WgCqVg
- Joss and Janek – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVVHOkHdV42WXUpGFwYs8VQ
- LoveMXTV – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs_V71lXisdeE2Yoxtz8ROg
- Mariel de Viaje – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLeusrqEwSzLNTDAVxPbi3w
- Maxico Mexico – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyLZHpLP2vcq3OlnEgSSr0w
- Pati Jinich – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdtXmukQ1Vp86Ldl7rOrPAw
- Retire in Mexico – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYDw0kB0BY9VworHY2d7Erg
- The Way We Saw It – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4oeREJQ6Qej_LgzaKBL-rA
- Tim and Fin – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4RjMCWka4N2qGRLz6nbJUA
- * Timeless Travel Club – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNviRV9iTC9jm_-dIPhLADQ
- * True Mexico – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCocVSiUvI8FS-0HTweU4NTQ
- VisitMex – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-VgICY7Wt5Yu4hdo02ACXA
Pages with an asterisk (‘*’) are my particular favorites. Some of these are generic travel channels, but they spent time in México and I like their presentation style.
Enjoy, and keep safe!